Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day everyone! This is one of my favorite days of the year! Today we went to the park for a couple of hours and enjoyed the beautiful weather here in Parker. Its about 70 degrees out today. Then after lunch we did an Earth Day craft. The kids were given a blue circle and then many different objects with which to decorate the "earth". I love seeing what they create and how different they are from each other.

The past two days we've read a book called "Ready of Not, Dawdle Duckling!" by Toni Buzzeo. The kids have enjoyed this book and love to say the words along with me. I recommend it - its a fun read!

All the kids are sleeping now so I'm going to take advantage of this and get some lesson planning done.

Have a good afternoon -
Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Childcare Provider

No comments:

Post a Comment