Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Long Time, No Write

Hello everyone -
It has been way too long since I've written in this blog - I'm so sorry about that!

One big reason why I haven't blogged is that my husband and I had a baby girl at the beginning of the year! We love being parents - it has blessed our lives tremendously. So I took some time off to spend with her before starting the child care back up again.

For a couple of months now, we've been back in full swing. I have another infant that comes everyday - he's 2 months older than my daughter. It's been a blast seeing them interact each day. For a while she didn't notice him at all, but now she really is starting to. Sometimes I'll lay them both down on a blanket and they just stare at each other and talk to each other. He's starting to roll over so he usually tries to roll to her and touch her. I'm teaching him about being gentle:)

What else can I share? I'm so thankful its getting warmer outside. Now we can start to go to parks and long walks in the afternoon. I also bought new outdoor play equipment for the older kiddos and they've been having fun with that stuff. I have a ring toss game that we like to play frequently. One of my older girls is becoming quite the accomplished hula-hooper! She can even go from around her head to around her waist to around her knees. Wow!

Well, thanks for reading and I'll be sure to blog more frequently now. I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Kendall
Monarch Kids Childcare Provider

No comments:

Post a Comment