Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exciting Changes

Well, its been an exciting couple of days here at Monarch Kids. The babies are growing up for sure! It's amazing how fast they change! New teeth, new foods, rolling over, grabbing feet, laughing... So much to keep up with, but man is it fun!

Next week a couple of my older kids will be here since they're off for summer vacation. We'll start off their break with a bang by playing miniature golf and going to the Littleton Historical Museum. I think I've blogged about this place before - it is an outdoor living history museum with animals, blacksmiths, old one-room school houses, barns, and much more. And its free! Its a beautiful place to take the kids for a walk and see some amazing things from our history. So we're looking forward to that for sure.

I've wanted to get outside more and go for walks and to the park, but it has been so incredibly windy lately! So hopefully it will let up here soon. And this weekend I'll be going to the store to purchase some flowers, plants and herbs for the kids and I to plant next week. What fun!

Thanks for reading - I'll write more later on this week!

Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Childcare Provider

No comments:

Post a Comment