Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swimming!

Hey everyone -
Today we only had one child so the two of us went swimming at the Castle Rock Recreation Center. What fun! I've been there once before and I plan on going back whenever possible. They have a great baby/toddler pool area. I should have kept count, but my little one probably went down this little slide close to 50 times today. She couldn't get enough of it! She is truly a fish :) She got very upset when we had to get out for the 15 minute safety break and I continually tried to explain to her that when we heard the whistle again, we could get back in the water. She couldn't really comprehend that but once the whistle was blown, her whole face lit up! She and I had so much fun and there were a couple of other kids there her age that she played with as well. Needless to say, she conked out almost immediately on the drive home and is now sleeping her little heart out this afternoon :)

That's it from today - I hope you all have a great holiday weekend!

Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Childcare Provider

No comments:

Post a Comment