Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lima beans :)

Hello everyone -
I don't have much to write but I do have a story I found amusing to share with you. Today as we were getting ready to have lunch, I was telling the kids what we were going to eat, including lima beans. Normally you would think that kids would moan at the thought of lima beans, but the kids got so excited. They shouted in glee, "lima beans!". It actually made them clean up quicker and get to the table. Pretty funny! Even one of the kids who tried lima beans once before and detested them, actually enjoyed them this time. It was a success!

On a total side note, our yard is blooming with so many flowers. Lilacs, honeysuckle, columbine and roses. I love it!

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Childcare Provider

No comments:

Post a Comment