Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Behind-the-Scenes Day

Hi everyone -
Well, today has been a bit different for me. Because of various circumstances, I ended up not having any kids today. I've been making good on this "day off" to catch up on paperwork, organizing and lesson planning. The most exciting thing so far today has been replacing the current toys with some that have been downstairs. I think its important to give the kids variety in what they play with, and this will certainly help! So I put away some existing toys for a while and put out some different things. For example, I found a play drum set that also has some maracas, tambourines and flutes. This will be great for our music time during the day. There is also a play microphone that the kids can sing into! I found other toys that I know the kids will enjoy as well.

Well, its time to get back to the paperwork and lesson planning. As always, thanks for reading!

Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Childcare Provider

No comments:

Post a Comment