Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Swing!

Today, the babies and I went to the park and had a blast! Neither one of them had ever been on a swing before so I strapped them into the baby swings and pushed lightly. They both instantly laughed as soon as they got going - really adorable! Then I took turns touring them around the park riding the mini horse and turtle (teeter totter) and going down the slides (with me holding them of course!). Then we left the park and finished our walk around the neighborhood. They had so much fun.

We have a couple of really fun field trips lined up for next week. The first one will be to Anderson Farms in Erie, CO - I've blogged about them before - its an amazing field trip with so many activities for the kids. Pumpkin patch, corn mazes (one huge one and then a small one for kids to run around in), farm animals, barrel rides, playground equipment... I love this place! The second field trip is to the Denver Zoo - its a free day next Wednesday. I recommend that if you live in the area and the weather is nice, pack up your kids and head to the zoo next week. You can't beat getting in for free!

Thanks for reading - keep spreading the news about the preschool. I'd love to set up appointments with anyone that is interested!

Take care,
Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Preschool Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment