Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spread the word!

Hello everyone -
I'm so excited to announce the opening of Monarch Kids Preschool! Thanks for following the website. My husband worked very hard to remodel it and update it to reflect the changes to the business. Doesn't it look great?! I've been getting out in the community trying to drum up business. If you know anyone that has preschool-aged children in the area, please let them know about Monarch Kids! I'd love to talk with them and see if their child would like to attend.

I've had so much fun lesson planning and finding really engaging and interactive activities for the kids. I have found so many great websites that have helped me with the planning part. Today I'm going to make a weather and season chart for the kids and I to use to track the weather each day. Yesterday I finished making the "back-to-school" bulletin board - its a giant sun with the saying above it: "Our future's so bright, we've got to wear shades!". I'll take a picture of the kids with sunglasses on the first day, print them out, and post them on the big sun.

Anyway, spread the word - I appreciate the help!

Thanks for reading,
Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Preschool Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment