Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dinosaurs!








Hey everyone -
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks - I completely forgot to write about what we did last week! Last week was our "Gardening Week", but honestly, it was quite a dud because it snowed and rained all week :( So we had a lot of fun doing some gardening activities inside, but I was pretty bummed the kids weren't able to help me plant flowers. They've been helping me water them this week and will continue to do so all summer long - so that will be fun for them for sure.

I have several pictures from this week to show you all. Our theme was dinosaurs and we had a blast! Some pictures are of the craft projects we did. One is a picture of the kids pretending to be paleontologists and digging up dinosaur bones (the chocolate chips in a chocolate chip cookie). Another chance they had to do this was when they were chipping away at a frozen ice cube trying to get the dinosaur toy out. Pretty fun! The cute snack was a "Dinosaur Claws" - biscuit with graham cracker claws :) Another picture is one from lunch today - it was completely random, but I noticed that all our food was orange, so I dyed their milk orange too. Just a fun picture to share!

Hope you all are having fun reading the blog - we have a lot of fun here at Monarch Kids, that's for sure!

Take care,
Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Preschool

No comments:

Post a Comment