Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Colors

Hi everyone -
It's crazy to me that the end of September is here - I can hardly believe it! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. The kids and I will be heading out on a nature hike to look for fall colors. We'll be doing some crafts with our collection, including leaf rubbings and leaf collages.

I am a nature girl at heart, so I have one little green tip for those of you who like to collect leaves too (and this time of year many elementary kids are doing leaf collections). When collecting leaves, its important to takes the ones that have already fallen off the tree. Those that are still attached to the tree are being used by the tree and are still very necessary. Just a thought I wanted to put out there!

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather!

Kendall Stark
Monarch Kids Childcare Provider

No comments:

Post a Comment